Friday, July 13, 2012

Bon Weekend!


Tomorrow is race day! I am in a full panic. We are driving up to northern California this afternoon, getting a good night's sleep, and relaxing for most of tomorrow until the race starts at 7:00pm. I'm hoping to watch movies, stretch for about six hours, eat carbs, and take a few slow walks around the neighborhood to keep my baby muscles from atrophying. This sounds like a decent plan, but what do I know? I've never done this before.

Here are some things I've been looking at this week:

I dare you not to spend two hours customizing your Nike Lunarglides.

Sorry to be such a bore but I'm on a Nike kick. This Made By Nike tumblr is some solid marketing.

Wanderlust.

More.

Spaghetti Squash pasta for the fall.

This completely enthralling article about marathon runners.

Weekly totals:
Runs: 3 (two of which failed around mile three due to menstrual situations)
Total miles: 8 (lolz)

Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment